Objectives of the Kick-off
On February 7, 2024 the refuel.ch Executive Board, researchers and collaboration partners will convene to for the first round table session. It will be the kick-off for the four thematic Round Tables (RT1: Industrial Power to X plants; RT2: Manure and biomass as resource; RT3: Energy sector, platform chemicals and industrial applications; RT4: Transport and logistics). The objectives of the meeting are:
- Getting to know one another
- Information sharing: Presentation of the different working packages and research projects
- Deep-dives into the four thematic Round Tables focusing on policy and market readiness questions to improve investment security for the production of sustainable fuels and platform chemicals
- Creation of a common identity
- Next steps
engageability facilitates and moderates the four refuel-Round Tables.
- Agenda: See here.
- Language: English
- Participants by invitation: Board of refuel.ch, researchers and cooperation partners
Further services of engageability you can be found here.