Content of the Recycling Congress
What challenges does the municipal waste management sector face? What regulations are coming to Switzerland from the EU? And what new innovations and trends are there in the industry?
Every year, the Recycling Congress provides answers to these and other questions and offers an overview of current topics. Waste and recycling managers from municipalities, cantons and the federal government as well as associations, waste disposal companies and recyclers meet at the annual industry get-together. In addition to presentations by experts, the congress is also a popular platform for personal exchanges and discussions.
The Recycling Congress is organized by the Swiss Association of Municipal Infrastructure and Swiss Recycle. ASTAG (Swiss Commercial Vehicle Association) and VSMR (Swiss Steel, Metal and Paper Recycling Association) are event partners.
Barbara Dubach will moderate the panel discussion on “Expectations, scenarios and challenges surrounding plastics recycling” with the speakers:
- Patrick Semadeni, Kunststoff.swiss
- Cornelia Kissling, SVKI Board of Directors
- Industry representatives
- Location: The Recycling Congress takes place annually at the Kongresshaus in Biel.
- Date & time: 26.1.24 from 9:30 – 15:30
- Target audience: Waste and recycling managers from municipalities, cantons, federal government and associations, disposal companies, recyclers, transporters and other interested parties.
The congress will be held in German and French, with translation into the other language.
All information on registration and ticket prices can be found here.
Further events and news from engageability can be found here.