On May 15, 2023, NRP 73 researchers and the NRP 73 Steering Committee met with other stakeholders in Bern to celebrate the end of NRP 73. The closing event brought together a diverse group of experts and stakeholders. The morning began with a stimulating panel discussion with NRP 73 Steering Committee members, moderated by Dr. Barbara Dubach, Head of Knowledge Transfer of NRP 73 and CEO of engageability. Afterwards, the most important results of the thematic syntheses and co-creation labs were presented.
Throughout the day, participants had the opportunity to explore individual topics in greater depth. The participants could take part in interactive workshops on different projects and thematic syntheses. In the afternoon, Christine Maier moderated a lively and sometimes controversial discussion on the podium. The following people exchanged views on the new white paper and the policy recommendations of NRP 73:
- Pascal Bärtschi, CEO of Losinger Marazzi
- Susanne Blank from the Federal Office for the Environment
- Prof. Dr. Regina Betz, Co-President of NRP 73
- Dr. Elgin Brunner from WWF Switzerland
- Alexander Keberle from economiesuisse and
- Ruedi Noser, member of the Council of States of the FDP
Final documents of the NRP73
Further information on our focus area “Communication and Knowledge Transfer“.