We are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Intern starting in September 2022 or by arrangement for 4-6 months.
As a marketing and communications intern you will be able to work independently and bring your ideas to the table while being supported and provided with feedback from our team.
You will support our small team of 6 in:
- managing our communication channels (Newsletter, Website, all Social Media channels)
- creating content for our communication channels
- promoting events
- potentially fundraising for projects
- support in research and data gathering
- Fluent in English and German, French a plus
- Good ability to write in all spoken languages
- Marketing experience strongly desired
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (in particular Adobe Pro and InDesign, Photoshop a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn Business, Social Media outreach and general online communication
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Basic coding knowledge a plus
- Fundraising experience a strong plus
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research
You are creative, eager to bring new ideas to the table, take initiative, work well independently and are happy to make suggestions based on bullet point ideas and inputs. We would love hearing from you! Please send your CV and motivation letter to Vanessa Scheungraber.
engageability is a sustainability think tank for innovative, future-positive solutions, for the private and public sector. engageability’s vision is to create and upscale opportunities that contribute to a sustainable future and a thriving global society. To this end, engageability serves as a facilitator of collaboration and stakeholder engagement. We work towards developing solutions for today’s challenges through partnership development, co-creation, knowledge-building and strategic advice.