Agenda and Speakers
- Hermann Arnold, Co-Founder, Co-Initiator, 42hacks
- Fabian Etter, Co-President, swisscleantech
- Reto Ringger, Founder & CEO, Globalance Bank
The event will be conducted in English. Participants are invited to discuss in their languages.
Board members and CEOs interested in joining the sessions, can register here:
The initiators and facilitators of Responsible Impact Boards
Chapter Zero Switzerland, engageability and the Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein in collaboration with ESG Competent Boards and the Swiss Board School are organizing the event within the framework of the Responsible Impact Boards program. It designed by and for board members to embrace a future-fit mindset, address key sustainability issues and think ahead.
The Responsible Impact Boards program is led by professionals with sustainability credentials and long-standing business experience. We are motivated to facilitate workshops for responsible impact boards or complement the composition of your board and offer access to cutting-edge tools & resources.
- Barbara Dubach, Founder & CEO engageability
- Antonio Hautle Executive Director Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein
- Prof. Dr. Michael Hilb Co-chair, Chapter Zero Switzerland